Tuesday, March 6
zap zap zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz 1:16 pm

i didnt use uzap last night. haha. as much as i wanted, i reached home at slightly after midnight and was dead tired... all my energy is being zapped away by BE and school work. i wish it can zap my fats away at the same time. after a quick shower, i continued typing my 5000 word personal journal for TWC. i mean, how in the FRIGGING world am i supposed to type 5000 word personl journal on water resource technology?? i have a 10,000 word report on that already! madness i tell you...i was simply adding words with no link to twc in the journal. at 8pm, i was at 1000 words and i told myself that i have to repeat the torturing process another 5 more times. at 11.30pm before i left school, i was at 2100 words and i was freaking out... at 3am, i was at 3500 words. i had never use the word count function so often in my whole entire life... like once every 2 minutes. then, my laptop battery died and i convinced myself to get some sleep.

i had morning class today.. management accounting. had a presentation to do but i hecked it and was religiously typing my report during my break time. but somehow, time past faster than my word count... at the end of the lesson, i managed to increase my word count by only 300 words. time check: 10 minutes to twc class. oh sharks. so everyone left the class and i was left with my MA prof. as i said, my MA prof is really motherly. i think she is very warm, simple and curious to know more about the students. naturally, i chatted with her and when she left, i nearly wanted to slap myself. it was 12pm and i really got to squeeze out a fishball worth of 200 words. with God grace, my final word count was 4100. THANK GOD! i am probably the person with the lowest word count in class.. considering how kiasu the people can be.

so i entered the class and was greeted by my twc project mates. they took a peek at my word count and said something that nearly stimulated the thought of suicide in me.

"eh jayne, kiasu cow* lah!!! 4000 words!! i only have 3500 words!!" whatmore, chinwan only wrote 1700 words.....

**footnote: the origins of KIASU COW. ok, my group consist of 3 indians (2 are international students) and 2 chinese. the international students were so fascinated with singlish such as gan jiong spider that they believe every singlish adjective must be followed with an animal. hence forth, KIASU COW. i dont know why cows are kiasu.. may be because they are the only animals with 4 stomachs...


about her
    jayne, 21
    smu econs
    needs a reboot in her life.
    needs to eat and exercise more.
    waiting on Him


your shout outs

.
her juke box
    just click the play button to listen

    Backstreet boys - how did i fall in love with you

    tribal jam - remind me

    justin timberlake - my love

    delta goodrem - be strong

    bethany joy lenz - let me fall

    sean paul - give it up (step up OST)

    neyo - so sick

    jojo - little too late

    corrine bailey rae - like a star





her friends