Wednesday, February 14
the v-day special. 4:27 pm

valentine's day is super hyped up.

you can expect me or any single (non-dating) person to have "sighs..." and "boring.." words used in blog entry today. im gonna use "happy", "surprised", and "date" in this blog entry. and boy, today isnt v-day! it feels TONNES better! :)

it starts with a "omg-i'm-screwed" morning. no again, you sick people... dont think dirty. anyway, i reached home at 10.30pm last night and i told myself to wake up at 12 midnight to bathe and study for my IE midterms. at 12, my dad switched off the lights and i woke up at 8.30am this morning.

"T minus 3. 5hrs to IE midterms."

i woke up, bathed, went to the florist near school to collect the flowers for my dear girl-friends. they were beautiful, as in the flowers. hahhaa. i ordered 3 sunflowers and 2 huge purple roses.

the roses were fully and nicely bloomed.. not forgeting, HUGE. everyone was like " jayne, are these roses? .. serious??? they are damn big!!.." good for my friends, bad for me.. haha. actually not really cos im not a fan of roses. guess my favorite flower....:) anyway, this is how big the rose was.. compared to a normal one..


so when i reached school, i was rushing to study finish IE. in the end, i didnt finish. partly because of lack of time, and partly because people were coming in and going out of studio. was vetting the v-day video for campus tv and i was laughing my head off. sooooo... cheesy but nice editing, marv! :)


then febri came in and said " wah jayne, who give you so many flowers...."


me: " i wish, for my friends.."


febri to shane: " eh, i think it is time we should go buy flowers and hope to give to some girls lah...". then shah came in and our jaws dropped. he is like a temporary florist with a shopping bag full of flower stalks. 3 stalks for each girl, personally wrapped on the spot!!! jealous??? you should be cos jas and i received a bouquet of TULIPS from HIM!!!!!!!! ** happy ** will post the photos another time!


so 11.45am came and it was time for me to meet my doom. but before that, i received 2 stalks of roses, 1 chocolate and sweets from jas, ffw and david! :) and another stalk from my dear suzi just before the test... hahha


so the midterm came and i was just refering to my notes 3/4 of my time. everyone had littl space to move so while we were religiously flipping through notes, we kept hitting each other. didnt finish the test partly because it was noisy (everyone was flipping through their notes) and was stressed because everyone was flipping through their note! but i was quite happy that i could do the essay questions..even though i didnt finish them too. my hp buzzed a zillion times during the test until tim said " eh, your hp is damn noisy." IM SORRY.


after the break, my prof said she was supposed to give an angbao to someone in class because she promised to give an angbao to the person who answered correctly a few weeks back. HAHA and she said " JAY-NIE, this is for you." **surprised **


i "huh" the loudest "huh" and she smiled and gave me the angbao. i tell you, i will NEVER EVER complain the next time she calls me jay-nie even though i told her that it is pronounced as jane. and i think everyone in class hates me now, on valentine's day, especially those who talked alot in class. and for the record, i didnt answer the question for the angbao; i can't remember her saying that too! so lesson number 1 : TALK in class strategically.. hahhahaa

was just talking to darrell (og) and he is darn funnny. he said he is SAD - single awareness day. hahaha. i bugged him for my flower and he said, " you want flower or car?" smart dude, i choose the car... but darrell was sweet.. he said that if i wasnt going out with my friends, he would ask me out..bet he was lying but, SWEET enough hahaha.

ok, my ** date** 3 guys dated me today. one , a hunky dude, one promiscuous guy and one vietnamist. it was a dilemna i had to make but i decided to go ahead with all three.... in a group study room... having exco meeting. WHAT A NICE DATE. we all have a deep love-hate relationship jasmine will tell me. nice quarrels on v-day. hahahaa terence wanted to end everything on a happy note by having a group-hug. but daryl was like..." NO! gay..."

so, dinner with jas and ffw and terence at kenny roger's . it was late but good enough!!! :) fancy walking into the restaurant at 9.30pm. i think smu is a sad place. everyone is smugging for test tmr or presentations. oh well, love is channeled to the wrong direction.

so, flower counter:

4 roses

1o tulips

guess my favorite flower. no prizes though.:) and oh, happy v-day my dears.. :)



about her
    jayne, 21
    smu econs
    needs a reboot in her life.
    needs to eat and exercise more.
    waiting on Him


your shout outs

.
her juke box
    just click the play button to listen

    Backstreet boys - how did i fall in love with you

    tribal jam - remind me

    justin timberlake - my love

    delta goodrem - be strong

    bethany joy lenz - let me fall

    sean paul - give it up (step up OST)

    neyo - so sick

    jojo - little too late

    corrine bailey rae - like a star





her friends