Tuesday, February 27
no more class participation 11:35 pm

kiss my class participation goodbye. i have recent evolved into a totally different being and isolated myself from the rest of the class. my self-confidence slipped out of my soul and somehow i feel im better off being quiet. maybe it is the flu getting into me. it drained every little last drop of my energy and it is continuing draining. fighting lethargy and tummy-ache wars are of my top priorities now; everything else must wait. including projects.

been taking cough mixture and it worked for the 1st 2 nights in getting myself into bed within 15 minutes. now the effect required 2 hrs to be... effective. but its effects sustains for exactly 9hrs. take for example, i only had 7 hrs of sleep last night and i was feeling totally dead the whole day. after my 7 hrs of mad-rush lessons, i sat down on BE studios red couch to have a nap. yeah right, i slept for 2 hrs and missed my gelare tuesday waffles!!!! *sobs*

was rushing to MA class this morning and when i sat down, i really felt like taking a taxi home immediately. i was absolutely stonifying that serene's touch on my arm reminded me that i was still human.

serene: " eh, stop sleeping la..."
me : " im not, la. im stoned, tired and having stomach pains.."

5 minutes later...

serene: " shit la, my tummy hurts now.. "
me : "the power of touch, transferred my pain to you.."

* serene walked out of class to relieve herself.

after the break, we were back in class and back to stonifying. my MA prof was like quizzing us on certain MA terms and wasnt pleased that we couldnt remember. i was staring at my laptop screen and she just had to call me.

MA prof: " ok, what is zero-based budgetting?... jayne?"

i frantically googled the phrased but my laptop was trying to be my enemy by hanging itself. darn, the term sounded so familiar and then it struck to me...

me: *a large smile* : " erm... i can't remember.. hehh.." *continue smiling innocently*

so there goes my class participation.

ok, twc class. the most boring, ridiculous, retarded, time-wasting, boots-licking, money-wasting module i EVER taken in smu. when i entered class today, the prof was complaining about the comments he received from students' mid term feedback forum. stupid dude, it is a students' feedback for a reason- u wanna hear our comments, then u better be professional in handling the comments. if not, there is no point for us a waste 5 mins filling up a useless form to say how great the class is when it is not. anyway, he said that some people think that the readings are too much. *raises up my hand* im the guilty one. and im not afraid to say so. ok, it is university. but do u understand i have 4.5 modules too?? it is not as if im gonna major in technology and world change dude.... at least, i (and a few others) saved the class from more readings.

twc prof : "if you all think there is too much readings, then fine!! all readings will end by week 10!!"

everyone : *sympathetic looks, silent but rejoicing in their hearts*

ok, but the ONLY good thing abt twc class is the 0.5 hr lunch break. i have a very nice, faithful lunch buddy for twc breaks - chinwan. we were contemplating whether to have lunch at kopitiam or subway. in the end, we chose subway cos kopitiam is getting boring. he enlightened me that we could get a footlong sandwich, customised our vege and sauce choices for each halfs. we order cheese steak and he wanted all veges except chilli and sweet onion on his half; i wanted lettuce, tomatoes and green peppers and honey mustard for my half. and the subway people actually made the footlong sandwich to order! omg.. funky. anyway on this note, a special request by chinwan : HE IS LOOKING FOR A GIRLFRIEND. chinwan is a 22-yr old, single but highly eligible undergrad. he is good looking, part-timing... and that's all about it. hahahhaha. good enough eh?

anyway, shy that way is an addictive song. it has just killed many people smu-wide by my recommendations. please, i beg you, join us in getting your daily dosage of jason mraz and eradicate useless and meaningless and quality-less rapping r&b songs.

" yeah well you know, i am shy that way.."

had a reunion dinner with the econs gang.. at miss clarity's cafe again. but what to do, we are all on a budget. miss clarity's is definitely budget and good. love the place, love the food. anyway, most of them are going on exchange next sem and im pretty sad. cos i will be left alone fighting to keep my soul sold to smu. :( lonely, i'm mrs lonely..... but thank God for jas, david and ffw. KC is not included cos she is evil and going to denmark.

talking about kc, we met to replace her uob atm card and my posb card respectively. afterwhich, we went to venezia for a treat-yourself-good ice cream. she ordered strawberry and rum&raisin while i asked for lemon sobert and hazelnut. but the waitress screwed up our orders and gave KC rum&raisin with hazelnut. then we pointed out the mistake and they said "oh.." and blatently threw away A CUP OF VENEZIA ICE CREAM. i never heard customers screamed before but kerchoon and i screamed for the ice cream ( no pun intended..). we told them it is so wasteful to throw away and they should keep it for themselves..

ice cream waitresses : " oh never mind lah.. we eat them everyday.."

AHHHHH!!!!! I PAID 4 BUCKS FOR THE ICE CREAM AND THEY CAN EAT IT FOR FREE.!!!


about her
    jayne, 21
    smu econs
    needs a reboot in her life.
    needs to eat and exercise more.
    waiting on Him


your shout outs

.
her juke box
    just click the play button to listen

    Backstreet boys - how did i fall in love with you

    tribal jam - remind me

    justin timberlake - my love

    delta goodrem - be strong

    bethany joy lenz - let me fall

    sean paul - give it up (step up OST)

    neyo - so sick

    jojo - little too late

    corrine bailey rae - like a star





her friends