Friday, February 16
bloom, flowers, bloom 1:09 am

woke up this morning so much earlier than i thought.


didnt know what thoughts were in my mind making me a light sleeper.


anyway, woke up to find my flowers missing. i was very scared my mum threw it away. but int the end, they were nicely placed and arranged in a vase. very pretty that i couldnt help but to take photos of them.


yeps, and tulips are grown in cold weather countries. so i popped in a few ice cubes.

when i came home at night, they were all up-right and healthy looking. :) didnt know ice did the trick! :)



about her
    jayne, 21
    smu econs
    needs a reboot in her life.
    needs to eat and exercise more.
    waiting on Him


your shout outs

.
her juke box
    just click the play button to listen

    Backstreet boys - how did i fall in love with you

    tribal jam - remind me

    justin timberlake - my love

    delta goodrem - be strong

    bethany joy lenz - let me fall

    sean paul - give it up (step up OST)

    neyo - so sick

    jojo - little too late

    corrine bailey rae - like a star





her friends