Monday, March 5
zap zap tummy.. 12:58 am

i was absoluted shocked when meiyan randomly mentioned that my butt is huge yesterday. (dun worry meiyan, i still love you...). like an arrow flying through my confidence and i feel fat. somehow, my mum felt it too.. maybe it is genetics. so this morning after service, my mum decided to realise her desire and bought uzap after 4 mths of bugging me. i was double shocked; one moment my friend said my butt was big (it is genetics again), next moment, i was using the uzap. ok, my maiden try was not very pleasing. my butt and thighs itch now.. i dunno why but i feel like vommitting too. hm.. go jayne, just one week and i will have slimmer butt.

so, last night i went to yazid's (syc) birthday thing at coasta sands pasir ris. i met jieming on the mrt and we reached yazid's chalet at like 10pm. it was great to see the syc people after like 2 years???? but everyone is still as crappy as ever. was talking to jieming on the taxi home and he told me that he is going to europe on a backpacking trip for 6 weeks. 6 weeks leh.... 6 weeks!! i cant even afford staying in anypart of europe for 1 week. anyhow, u have to salute to this guy. he is one hell of a motivated dude (apart from being highly irritating...). he said that he is a poor guy (yeah right, he stays in upp. bukit timah...). but because of this trip, he started saving straight after A levels--- he killed his life by not going out often, not buying clothes, not eating at the army canteen except once... just to save his pay to go europe for 6 weeks. i really have to hand it to him...*salutes* i cannot kill my life for 2 years...

anyway, joe tee said he read my blog entry on my career plan and assured me that i will get married. i turned to him and said " joe, will u marry me?" and he said "no." and referred me to kenji. kenji asked me why im asking him such a question.

me: " because you look like you won't get married by the age of 30. so if im not married then, probably we should help each other."

oh darn.


about her
    jayne, 21
    smu econs
    needs a reboot in her life.
    needs to eat and exercise more.
    waiting on Him


your shout outs

.
her juke box
    just click the play button to listen

    Backstreet boys - how did i fall in love with you

    tribal jam - remind me

    justin timberlake - my love

    delta goodrem - be strong

    bethany joy lenz - let me fall

    sean paul - give it up (step up OST)

    neyo - so sick

    jojo - little too late

    corrine bailey rae - like a star





her friends