Saturday, March 3
knock out 3:05 pm

no more cough mixture...

no more deep sleep till i am forced to wake up by my alarm. actually, i just did last night.

was so darn tired from the day and from wearing my new heels the entire day.

FT was fabulous. david is in the same class as me and yeah, my prof is really inspiring. he is a very motivating talker, encouraging and warm guy. ok, im not in love with him. if i were, david is gay. haha. but anyway, yeah.. after FT, i really wanna be a doctor more than anything now. i guess economics and finance may sound useless to me, but i gotta use what i learn to get extra income, if u know what i mean. so if i were a doctor next time, you have to remember to remind me that this is all God's plan for me.

anyway, my FT prof remembered my name on the 1st lesson. HAHA :)

so he gave us each an raw, uncooked, dirty potato and a straw. he told us to use the straw and thrust through the potato in one attempt and told us it was possible. haha, i failed and so did david. the straw went half-way in to the potato. i should show u guys the pictures next time. but anyway, it looked darn funny. everyone was like.." what's that?". david said it was his new pet potato dog, holding it by the straw. i said it was my new marketing project---- people eat potatoes baked, mashed, fried, cris-cut... i say, we suck potato. afterall, some people say potatoes suck... *cold laughters*

ok, lets see, interview. was good and i think i got the job. just that i have to do some telemarketing which im really really really really.... hate and dread. i mean, TELEMARKETING. omg... help me. but i guess, this is what u have to do in the events line. so yeah. i still dont know how much im getting paid though. and i didnt bothered to ask also. hmm.. whats wrong with me.

emceeing.. im horrible. they said i was not bad. i say i am horrible. but still, the performance was fantastic and yeah, the indonesians are in a very close knitted family. they were friendly, encouraging and i was so happy for them too. i got to watch their play for free but kinda felt bad not buying their ticket in the beginning... if you know what i mean.

all in all, it was a good but tiring day, though someone has to spoil my day again.. but never mind. won't wanna let that person affect me. go jayne, 49 more weeks to go.


about her
    jayne, 21
    smu econs
    needs a reboot in her life.
    needs to eat and exercise more.
    waiting on Him


your shout outs

.
her juke box
    just click the play button to listen

    Backstreet boys - how did i fall in love with you

    tribal jam - remind me

    justin timberlake - my love

    delta goodrem - be strong

    bethany joy lenz - let me fall

    sean paul - give it up (step up OST)

    neyo - so sick

    jojo - little too late

    corrine bailey rae - like a star





her friends