Saturday, February 10
concentrated problems and dilute solutions 1:00 am

if i can use one adjective to describe the past 2 weeks, it would be "concentrated".

in chemistry, concentrated is defined as many particles of the same solute dissolved in water. yups, so parallel to this definition, many things occured over a short period of 2 weeks.

been bombed with loads of problems and setbacks, emotionally and physically.
  • family
  • school
  • personal stuff.

Not forgetting the workload that comes together with my 5.5 modules and BE

  • 2 presentations
  • 2 midterms
  • readings for every module
  • IE hw.. which i didnt do in the end.

i could actually count the number of hrs i slept. an average of 4 hrs of sleep every night. people complain of sleepless night. i'd like to complain that i-frigging-want-to-sleep-but-no-time-and-even-if-i-could-i-cant-sleep-properly. would dream of presentation speech, questions from past year exams and have dreamy mini-exams in my sleep. a checklist appearing in my dreams prompting me what i need to do when i wake up. woke myself up 0.5hrs before my alarm (4.30am) rings. slight fever almost every 2 nights and a terrible ulcer for 2 weeks too.

my tear ducts were on highly active mode too- activated more than 6 times as i recalled. 2 when in physical pain, the rest in hope that after crying, the emotional burden would be lighter.

wanjee asked me whether i know when im gonna physically burn out. i say now. you say, go get some sleep. i say, no use cos my body is highly dependent on my mind. you say, dont worry so much. i say, i wish i could but it is nowhere being solved. some say, then how can you survive the next 1 year if you are already like this.

i say, if there aren't any emotional baggages for me to carry, regardless the workload, i can still garner enough strength to survive.

i just hate feeling helpless.



about her
    jayne, 21
    smu econs
    needs a reboot in her life.
    needs to eat and exercise more.
    waiting on Him


your shout outs

.
her juke box
    just click the play button to listen

    Backstreet boys - how did i fall in love with you

    tribal jam - remind me

    justin timberlake - my love

    delta goodrem - be strong

    bethany joy lenz - let me fall

    sean paul - give it up (step up OST)

    neyo - so sick

    jojo - little too late

    corrine bailey rae - like a star





her friends