Tuesday, January 30
bad week start 6:17 pm

i learnt something from finance 101 last sem. it is the use of oscillators in technical analysis in determining whether the current trend is going for a reversal. for once, academic education has a direct application to my life.

so, if i had a great week, someone please remind me that im gonna face a terrible one next week.

a bloody roller coaster ride this month for me and something happened last night and i'm about to break. i really wonder how my mum can take it and remain so strong.

Please God, don't let it be what i think it is.


about her
    jayne, 21
    smu econs
    needs a reboot in her life.
    needs to eat and exercise more.
    waiting on Him


your shout outs

.
her juke box
    just click the play button to listen

    Backstreet boys - how did i fall in love with you

    tribal jam - remind me

    justin timberlake - my love

    delta goodrem - be strong

    bethany joy lenz - let me fall

    sean paul - give it up (step up OST)

    neyo - so sick

    jojo - little too late

    corrine bailey rae - like a star





her friends