Friday, August 4
simple complication 12:21 am

i think my blog name fits the best description of my life.


i want my life to be as simple as possible, yet in the process of doing so, i complicate things.


i wanted to be happy, i thought i would be.; but, im not. Did many things to achieve that, but in the end, a cheerful looking jayne masks the unhappiness and disappointment that could not be expressed. never cherished what i had.


i think my acting skills are not bad...


it's funny how things work in your life. alot of people have been like pouring out their lives, unhappiness on me. i served as their listening ear, their "advisor". funny how clear their situations are, when i listen to them say it all out, yet i am going through almost the same predicament as them and i feel just as lost as them.


finally understood the meaning of " a doctor cannot cure his own illness". how true.


it's time to face it, brave it, accept it. not chuck it at the back of brain; probably thats the root cause of my insomnia.


about her
    jayne, 21
    smu econs
    needs a reboot in her life.
    needs to eat and exercise more.
    waiting on Him


your shout outs

.
her juke box
    just click the play button to listen

    Backstreet boys - how did i fall in love with you

    tribal jam - remind me

    justin timberlake - my love

    delta goodrem - be strong

    bethany joy lenz - let me fall

    sean paul - give it up (step up OST)

    neyo - so sick

    jojo - little too late

    corrine bailey rae - like a star





her friends