Wednesday, June 14
4:13 pm

Oh sharks.


My expenses are really high. Like skyhigh. I thought I could save $250 this month cos I have not touched my allowance till Sunday. But in the end, I have to pay about $300 for german classes. And another $50 for salsa. And another $100 if I start my driving lessons.


Shite.


And I dont want to touch my pay yet cos it is meant for Taiwan trip fixed cost.


Mommy, help.


Oh, but at least, Im going to learn german I think starting from next Wednesday together with some other convocation team people.


Was thinking, maybe I shouldnt work the next holiday. Cos I realized, working is boring, gives you too much time for your brain to think and think and.. over think. Makes one a dull person. Haha. Oh well. Getting involved in school stuff is a better option. Do all the nuts things together.


LN asked me 2 days ago whether I want to be in campus TV team. I actually said yes. Omg, jayne. Im gonna kill myself next sem. I need to give up either joining explor or archery.. I dont wanna give up either… =( oh, but gilbert told on Sunday that I have archery luck cos everytime I wanna go down for the trials, it rained. NO, I dont believe in luck. So im gonna go down for trials still!! =)


Met Des again for lunch today. He is so… ungentlemanly. Asked me "Jayne, we strike a deal ok? You bring the AO-Sep (contact lens solution) & laptop and I bring adaptor…"
Such a loop-side deal. i am at the lugi end.


Going to meet chieh and shyuan later..


Extra jayne wanna-do-things
1. be part of campus tv team for sem2
2. be a great TA to my ltb group.. =)
3. Do my projects properly.. ( this is a must, especially after FA and microecons)



about her
    jayne, 21
    smu econs
    needs a reboot in her life.
    needs to eat and exercise more.
    waiting on Him


your shout outs

.
her juke box
    just click the play button to listen

    Backstreet boys - how did i fall in love with you

    tribal jam - remind me

    justin timberlake - my love

    delta goodrem - be strong

    bethany joy lenz - let me fall

    sean paul - give it up (step up OST)

    neyo - so sick

    jojo - little too late

    corrine bailey rae - like a star





her friends