Wednesday, May 31
anticipation 1:09 am

supposed to have tuition today, but my kid postponed it to thurs.


so decided to go to school after to attend convoc helpers' briefing. was quite fun that almost the whole convoc team was there..


anyways, xuanming (my convoc teammate) told me he just came back from bintan a week ago.. was telling me wad to do and what not to do there. told me that the watersports is darn ex but jetski is a must-try. haha.. and there is a beach party over the weekend. man, it is really making me look forward to the trip alot.anticipation.. i wonder whether my other friends are excited too.. haha..


man oh man, thank goodness tuition was cancelled. was nice to see all the smiley faces of the team. talk nonsense over dinner-cum-supper-cum-drinks..i really look forward to convoc although im not sure whether i'm really up to my job. i feel that some people are skeptical about me and my post, and guess what! me too! but im going for a change, for myself. either i make it or break it. either i learn or be a failure. i just need support from my cherished friends and teammates- a knowledge that they have faith in me.


i can do it.


"i can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.."


about her
    jayne, 21
    smu econs
    needs a reboot in her life.
    needs to eat and exercise more.
    waiting on Him


your shout outs

.
her juke box
    just click the play button to listen

    Backstreet boys - how did i fall in love with you

    tribal jam - remind me

    justin timberlake - my love

    delta goodrem - be strong

    bethany joy lenz - let me fall

    sean paul - give it up (step up OST)

    neyo - so sick

    jojo - little too late

    corrine bailey rae - like a star





her friends