Monday, May 29
memories 9:55 pm

i was surfing on youtube.com..and came across my thailand cip trip video clip.


i miss my mortal- ming sing.. funny how he looks like a year-one when he is actually.. 25 i think:)


so here's the link. a sneak peek on what we did last december- relief work for the tsunami affect areas in phuket.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPrTFmW1ekw&search=smu%20projects


about her
    jayne, 21
    smu econs
    needs a reboot in her life.
    needs to eat and exercise more.
    waiting on Him


your shout outs

.
her juke box
    just click the play button to listen

    Backstreet boys - how did i fall in love with you

    tribal jam - remind me

    justin timberlake - my love

    delta goodrem - be strong

    bethany joy lenz - let me fall

    sean paul - give it up (step up OST)

    neyo - so sick

    jojo - little too late

    corrine bailey rae - like a star





her friends