Monday, April 9
1:43 pm

Jaci Velasquez - On My Knees

There are days when I feel
The best of me is ready to begin
Then there's days when I feel
I'm letting go and soaring on the wind
'Cause I've learned in laughter or in pain
How to survive

I get on my knees! (x2)
There I am before the Love
That changes me
See I don't know how
But there's power
When I'm on my knees

I can be in a crowd
Or by myself
and almost anywhere
When I feel there's a need
To talk with God ; He is Emmanuel
When I close my eyes, no darkness there
There's only light

I get on my knees (x2)
there I am before the Love that changes me
See I don't know how, but there's power
In the blue skies, in the midnight
When I'm on my knees...I get on my knees


--------------------------------


about her
    jayne, 21
    smu econs
    needs a reboot in her life.
    needs to eat and exercise more.
    waiting on Him


your shout outs

.
her juke box
    just click the play button to listen

    Backstreet boys - how did i fall in love with you

    tribal jam - remind me

    justin timberlake - my love

    delta goodrem - be strong

    bethany joy lenz - let me fall

    sean paul - give it up (step up OST)

    neyo - so sick

    jojo - little too late

    corrine bailey rae - like a star





her friends