Tuesday, April 3
stupid me again 9:43 pm

shah says that my blog is getting more and more depressing.

ok something for you to laugh at.. ME.

last night i was taking a photo using my dad's new camera and decided to transfer it to my laptop using the SD card. i took it out and slot it into my SD drive. and there wasnt a CLICK sound.

thats weird. so i decided to push it inner (sounds wrong but nevermind). and sharks, i feel like slapping myself.

it was a mini SD card. its stuck IN my SD card that you need a torchlight to see its existance in the SD drive.

stupid me.

so i went to CIT today with shah and we have to fill in the form before they could attend to us. and i wanted to write under Problem " I stuck a mini sd card inside my sd drive"

duh


about her
    jayne, 21
    smu econs
    needs a reboot in her life.
    needs to eat and exercise more.
    waiting on Him


your shout outs

.
her juke box
    just click the play button to listen

    Backstreet boys - how did i fall in love with you

    tribal jam - remind me

    justin timberlake - my love

    delta goodrem - be strong

    bethany joy lenz - let me fall

    sean paul - give it up (step up OST)

    neyo - so sick

    jojo - little too late

    corrine bailey rae - like a star





her friends