Wednesday, March 28
wasted day 12:43 am

my day started at 7.15am when my alarm was screaming hysterically. i woke up and switched it off and went back to sleep, thinking that i will wake up ten minutes later.

i woke up and it was 10.30am. i missed my morning class. so i called chinwan to give him a morning call for our noon class and went back to sleep.

i woke up and it was 12.30pm. i missed my noon class. so i msg chinwan to ask him when the class-break was. he said, " no break, just come into class", thinking that i was on my way to school and i replied " i am still at home"

took a cab down to school and met bj for lunch. he is one mad fella who proclaims that he is gay and now wants to turn into a monk. cant make up his sexual orientation.. tsk tsk. now, he has gay too much till he is catching a flu.. i wonder where he caught it from..

chinwan msged me and passed me a chocolate crossiant.. he is very very nice! he told me he was first to be in class and bought this for me for breakfast.. *touched* ok, i will give him more morning calls...

tried to study but things started flooding my mind, like how in the world am i gonna pass my law and econs exams. i gave up for a while and went to read my intro psych textbook.

had dinner at the dim sum place @ sunshine plaza again. i think im addicted to the food there. 3 weeks in the roll. and i think im growing fat by the amount im eating. my aunt, who firmly believes i am too skinny, just told me that i have fattened up quite abit on sunday. depression, i tell you. and when i get depressed, i eat more. so it isnt helping.

met tholmas on the way back to the lib and he was REALLY NICE to teach me how to park. in the school carpark. i was supposed to be at IE meeting within 15 min but i decided to acquire this lifelong skill instead. he is darn funny -- we walking to a stairway leading to the carpark and i told him that i didn't know such a stairway existed. and he said " you're not scared i lead you to some ulu place and then...." and i replied " im sure that you dont have such bad taste ".

i just whammed my ego down.

so we drove around the carpark and he told me where the different exits lead to. and he taught me how to park with no cars on both sides of a lot but a pillar, a pillar with 1 car on the other side of the lot and 2 cars on both sides of the lot. he is one of the few people who really trust me. *double touched* i am one step closer to drive on my own...if i have a car.

Tholmas is a great guy as you can see.. better than my cousin ...any takers?


about her
    jayne, 21
    smu econs
    needs a reboot in her life.
    needs to eat and exercise more.
    waiting on Him


your shout outs

.
her juke box
    just click the play button to listen

    Backstreet boys - how did i fall in love with you

    tribal jam - remind me

    justin timberlake - my love

    delta goodrem - be strong

    bethany joy lenz - let me fall

    sean paul - give it up (step up OST)

    neyo - so sick

    jojo - little too late

    corrine bailey rae - like a star





her friends