Tuesday, April 3
im distracted 4:03 pm

im distracted by you.

you are my spur-of-the moment decision
a dream turned into reality;
the uplifter of my mood
when things are going down to insanity;
the motivator to look forward
and not to turn around;
the bringer of all things familiar
and places not know now.

You are expensive to maintain
but im willing to sacrifice,
You are my ticket
that envy lies in others' eyes.
I talk to others
of what i might do with you
and they can only dream
to have you too.
-------------------------------
My dear Lord, i entrust my darling to thee
that a blessing it shall be to me
So disappointment shall cease to ever arise
and hope, in the end, it shall entice


about her
    jayne, 21
    smu econs
    needs a reboot in her life.
    needs to eat and exercise more.
    waiting on Him


your shout outs

.
her juke box
    just click the play button to listen

    Backstreet boys - how did i fall in love with you

    tribal jam - remind me

    justin timberlake - my love

    delta goodrem - be strong

    bethany joy lenz - let me fall

    sean paul - give it up (step up OST)

    neyo - so sick

    jojo - little too late

    corrine bailey rae - like a star





her friends