Wednesday, April 4
complain queen. not 11:45 pm

i just lodge a complaint against the security guard at SESS today.

many thanks to terence and febri for convincing me. idiot. i have had it enough of his bad attitude. and it really reached my jayne-is-superkind-and-patient level when he toss/threw my handphone on the table after talking to terence on the phone with regards to the seminar room booking.

DIE, i tell u. HE had better change his attitude before i blow my top.

anyway, had FT interview recording today. and i was too lazy to iron my longsleeves. and as i look at myself at the mirror, i was absolutely certain i saw the TUMMY. omg. i look like im pregnant or something.

WHERE IS MY UZAP!!!!


about her
    jayne, 21
    smu econs
    needs a reboot in her life.
    needs to eat and exercise more.
    waiting on Him


your shout outs

.
her juke box
    just click the play button to listen

    Backstreet boys - how did i fall in love with you

    tribal jam - remind me

    justin timberlake - my love

    delta goodrem - be strong

    bethany joy lenz - let me fall

    sean paul - give it up (step up OST)

    neyo - so sick

    jojo - little too late

    corrine bailey rae - like a star





her friends