Thursday, March 29
bad day, try to do something abt it 12:36 am

a bad day in short.

had IE presentation today. we didnt present during the class time as there wasnt enough time, so my prof decided to let us present in another location after class. but after IE lesson, i supposed to have intro psych lesson. and today, im supposed to skip half of intro psych to go for half of MA class i missed on tuesday. so by the time my presentation ended, class has progressed for 1 hr and i had to make a decision to go Intro psych or MA class. either class, i will get back my mid term results.

so i decided to go for MA class. my midterms was a goner and i wasnt too happy about it. but thank God for my MA prof who was so happy that i made it for class and greeted me with so much enthus "Oh Jayne, you are here! i have your paper..." and she is so encouraging.. Gosh i wanna study for MA.

my midterms for psych was also a goner.. it was gone beyond gone. but therein lies intrinsic motivation : if i wanna be a doctor, i'd better get used to studying intro psych. and it worked. for once, i didnt complained while reading the textbook and i actually wanna do well.

then i checked my email and was shocked to see an email titled " Red Packets" from my IE prof. i thought she wanted to collect the angbao she gave to me before CNY for some reason. but NO. she wanted to give everyone who turned up for the extended IE lessons as a form of appreciation! 2nd Angbao from the IE prof.. now i dont care how much she is giving this time, but all i know.. i wana study IE too.. ( in psych, this is called cognitive dissonace.. wiki it if you dont know..)

so it is a bad day, but im doing something about it... :)


about her
    jayne, 21
    smu econs
    needs a reboot in her life.
    needs to eat and exercise more.
    waiting on Him


your shout outs

.
her juke box
    just click the play button to listen

    Backstreet boys - how did i fall in love with you

    tribal jam - remind me

    justin timberlake - my love

    delta goodrem - be strong

    bethany joy lenz - let me fall

    sean paul - give it up (step up OST)

    neyo - so sick

    jojo - little too late

    corrine bailey rae - like a star





her friends