Thursday, January 25
great week 5:52 pm

this week, or should i say, academic week (tuesday to thursday) has been a great one for me.

  1. i scored participation marks for ALL my lessons. finally
  2. i learnt at least something from ALL my lessons. finally.
  3. i got down to do my resume. and cover letter. with that, my credits go to Melwyn, Yuhui, meiyan, chuikhim and the people who wrote sample resume/cover letters.
  4. i am actually interested in the internship im applying for. bharti enterprises. it will be in india. i wanna do an overseas internship! :)
  5. i realised that smu still owes me money. about 50 bucks. whoohoo
  6. joe tee was very nice to come down smu on wednesday night to study with me! :)



about her
    jayne, 21
    smu econs
    needs a reboot in her life.
    needs to eat and exercise more.
    waiting on Him


your shout outs

.
her juke box
    just click the play button to listen

    Backstreet boys - how did i fall in love with you

    tribal jam - remind me

    justin timberlake - my love

    delta goodrem - be strong

    bethany joy lenz - let me fall

    sean paul - give it up (step up OST)

    neyo - so sick

    jojo - little too late

    corrine bailey rae - like a star





her friends