Wednesday, September 27
smugging thoughts 12:27 pm

yeps. those who read my poem. hmm, it is not exactly a reflection life. i do need rescuing, and i know who will rescue me. now, it is just up to me and my faith.


faith.


things are getting better. except for the fact that im having insomnia once more. ARGH. i need sleeeeeppp again. i cant concentrate in class. i just had my finance quiz and i actually stoned during the paper. i couldn't do even the simplest question during the first 15 mins. i stoned and stoned and ask myself " why am i in class?". then i looked my finance prof. and then i realised, my prof is a damn nice prof. do this paper for him.


yups. i lost my motivation to study. i dun have passion as a backup to fuel me to study either. econs econs econs. why am i taking econs.


had a yd girls gathering at amanda's hse yesterday. i cooked pasta for them and amanda and nikki made cup cakes. i love my yd. a group of girls who grew up together. literally. if i didnt know them, i think i might sink into permanent depression. anyway, we did this activity to choose some stuff from our wallets that best remind us of each other. aurelia chose a handiplast for me cos it reminded her of my dream to be a doctor. for a moment, i nearly cried. as much as i want to work towards this goal, i feels like this dream is getting more and more elusive. post grad medicine course is available. whether i qualify is another thing. finances aren't not there for me to apply. will i ever study medicine? shld i just give up that hope?


argh. i hate smu.


smugging sch. STOP SMUGGING, please? accountancy smuggers...


about her
    jayne, 21
    smu econs
    needs a reboot in her life.
    needs to eat and exercise more.
    waiting on Him


your shout outs

.
her juke box
    just click the play button to listen

    Backstreet boys - how did i fall in love with you

    tribal jam - remind me

    justin timberlake - my love

    delta goodrem - be strong

    bethany joy lenz - let me fall

    sean paul - give it up (step up OST)

    neyo - so sick

    jojo - little too late

    corrine bailey rae - like a star





her friends