Wednesday, September 13
shoo and its gone 2:05 pm















That's daryl. he is my boss 1(a) for vph. thank God for him. Thanks Daryl.:)

ok.


vph and convocation are officially over. im so so so so so so.. happy and sad.


yes, it is the point of life in which, suddenly, u feel so empty. nothing to keep you occupied. nothing to make you worried. of course, my studies will take priority now. however, i feel absolutely retarded and dumb in class that sometimes, i feel that im working in an events company rather than studying in a university.


i need sleep. i need leisure. i need life.


i studying trade off in macroecons and kinda learnt the trade off between work and leisure.

theory: increase wages-->increase work time, decrease leisure time.


HAHA. nice. i can do one theory on my own:


decrease work time---> decrease sleep time, increase other non-work time. so, which one is leisure time?





















this is the convocation people... ok. part of the convocation team: david, jas, fangwei.






















my vice president, my first lady and me.
*scary*
hahaha.. convocation girls!!!


about her
    jayne, 21
    smu econs
    needs a reboot in her life.
    needs to eat and exercise more.
    waiting on Him


your shout outs

.
her juke box
    just click the play button to listen

    Backstreet boys - how did i fall in love with you

    tribal jam - remind me

    justin timberlake - my love

    delta goodrem - be strong

    bethany joy lenz - let me fall

    sean paul - give it up (step up OST)

    neyo - so sick

    jojo - little too late

    corrine bailey rae - like a star





her friends