Thursday, May 18
mad idea 1:58 am

i think i might just killed my stomach but i think i hve resorted to my last resort:
when mambo/r&bing with the girls (chieh, suzi,yeefang and their friends)... it was fun.. oke not THAT fun.. but good enough


and i finally felt a tinge of tireness...


i think i can finally fall asleep till dawn for once in a week..


pls.. let me sleep.


btw, bintan people..free on sat to go down to the travel agency and book the rooms? tag me... pls... regardless of gender,race,stupidity..etc.. TAG/sms/call ME to indicate ur availability!!!


about her
    jayne, 21
    smu econs
    needs a reboot in her life.
    needs to eat and exercise more.
    waiting on Him


your shout outs

.
her juke box
    just click the play button to listen

    Backstreet boys - how did i fall in love with you

    tribal jam - remind me

    justin timberlake - my love

    delta goodrem - be strong

    bethany joy lenz - let me fall

    sean paul - give it up (step up OST)

    neyo - so sick

    jojo - little too late

    corrine bailey rae - like a star





her friends