Sunday, March 19
my presentation testimonial.. 12:20 am

i've got to present my testimonial on what i've personally learnt through my LTB comm service project.. a 30 sec one.. so here it is:


" the CSP has allowed me to experience and interact first hand with at risk-kids and disabled kids. the kids from both organisations ( YG and SPD) have some form of disablity. However, I've learnt from them that having disabilities, or for that matter, setbacks in our lives shouldn't be excuses for us to give up;instead, we should do our best to find alternatives to work our way out of tough situations, just like the disabled kids. They don't drown in sorrow and self-pity; they are living normal life and even studying in mainstream school"


i should really apply what i've just typed in my life and put it into actions.


about her
    jayne, 21
    smu econs
    needs a reboot in her life.
    needs to eat and exercise more.
    waiting on Him


your shout outs

.
her juke box
    just click the play button to listen

    Backstreet boys - how did i fall in love with you

    tribal jam - remind me

    justin timberlake - my love

    delta goodrem - be strong

    bethany joy lenz - let me fall

    sean paul - give it up (step up OST)

    neyo - so sick

    jojo - little too late

    corrine bailey rae - like a star





her friends