Tuesday, September 11
cough it 11:45 pm

ok, i don't know how i got a sore throat and a bad cough. i feel like im having TB or something. Yup, and mummy's nagging was right: never eat tidbits when u have cough. Dont try convincing yourself that u will drink water thereafter.

I opened a mini packet of cheesey tidbits and was eating at the start of FIIM class. Nothing happened until.. i started coughing. it didnt stop. i felt like a complete idiot and a TB- carrier coughing continuously for 5 minutes. the girl sitting beside me was thinking im bloody contagious.

So i walked out of class to get a drink from the water cooler and continue my coughing rampage. SCANDALOUS time: i turned out of the seminar room and i saw my jc crush sitting outside. coughed louder..thereafter i turned to the corridor leading to the toilet and i saw someone i never ever wanted to see in my whole life ever. the sight of him added more irritants in my oesophagus that i felt the next thing im coughing out was my heart. went into the toilet and continue coughing and then sat outside the seminar room to finishing my coughing fit.

i felt like hensel and gretel (is this how we spell their names?.. they left a trail of breadcrumbs but i was better; i left a trail of coughing echos.

so after i felt better, i went in back into class, sat down, took a deep breath and a look at jansen sitting next to me; i was back to coughing fit again.heh.

PS: thanks silly for buying the herbal sweets and water during class time. and erm, sorry that i coughed into your jacket. it was the nearest tissue-replacement i can find then. :P


about her
    jayne, 21
    smu econs
    needs a reboot in her life.
    needs to eat and exercise more.
    waiting on Him


your shout outs

.
her juke box
    just click the play button to listen

    Backstreet boys - how did i fall in love with you

    tribal jam - remind me

    justin timberlake - my love

    delta goodrem - be strong

    bethany joy lenz - let me fall

    sean paul - give it up (step up OST)

    neyo - so sick

    jojo - little too late

    corrine bailey rae - like a star





her friends