Monday, June 18
plain lazy 11:32 pm

ok, i have not been blogging. was pretty tired from the past week and weekend. simply too many things have happened.. both super happy and sad stuff. nevertheless, i wanna thank the lovely people who are there for me.. :) i 'd never felt so touched by their support and actions. im pretty much mentally and physically suffering quite abit but because of them, i can still laugh and smile from my heart at times.

THANKS MEITING
THANKS JASMINE
THANKS JX
THANKS MY LOVELY INTERNS
THANKS BOSS AND BALLS
THANKS NIKKI
THANKS CHIEH AND SHYUAN AND FISH
THANKS TIMMY

and thanks to you. :)

anyway, jansen recently intro-ed me a super, duper nice romantic and sweet song from rick price -if you were my baby. it is like now on par with "shy that way...". go get it please


about her
    jayne, 21
    smu econs
    needs a reboot in her life.
    needs to eat and exercise more.
    waiting on Him


your shout outs

.
her juke box
    just click the play button to listen

    Backstreet boys - how did i fall in love with you

    tribal jam - remind me

    justin timberlake - my love

    delta goodrem - be strong

    bethany joy lenz - let me fall

    sean paul - give it up (step up OST)

    neyo - so sick

    jojo - little too late

    corrine bailey rae - like a star





her friends