Sunday, June 24
you are... 10:02 pm

i have finally found someone human who can really break my ego. every single task that i can do, this person can do better... to the point that at times, i wonder, is there something that i can do and this person is not better than me in it?

this is what this person is better than me:
1. Sing
2. playing the piano by hearing
3. cycle
4. dance
5. drive
6. have the motivation to exercise
7. tahan sai kang work
8. patience
9. listener
10. passionate for the kiddos
11. giving from the heart and not receiving attitude
12. accepting
13. understanding
14. eat more food and not grow fat
15. sociable
16. prayerful
17. God-fearing
18. entertaining
19. crazy- and - childish - and - whacky
20. ticklish
21. composing songs and tunes
22. reflective
23. rational
24. encouraging
25. natural irritant :)

and the list goes on. even though, this really breaks my ego, i don't feel depressive or inadequate. rather, i feel blessed.. to know to know such a person and to know that it is time to change myself, my focus, and be better child of God.


about her
    jayne, 21
    smu econs
    needs a reboot in her life.
    needs to eat and exercise more.
    waiting on Him


your shout outs

.
her juke box
    just click the play button to listen

    Backstreet boys - how did i fall in love with you

    tribal jam - remind me

    justin timberlake - my love

    delta goodrem - be strong

    bethany joy lenz - let me fall

    sean paul - give it up (step up OST)

    neyo - so sick

    jojo - little too late

    corrine bailey rae - like a star





her friends