Sunday, May 27
plain bored 12:55 am

was waiting for my hair to dry just now.

its a saturday night and hardly anyone is online. so, i was bored of AOL... and i did the never-expected thing: surf through friendster.

it was a pretty interesting experience; looking at people you know, people you used to know long time ago.. and wondering who in the world some people are even though they are in your "friends" list. i wondered why i added them...

my back hurts very badly now.. i think it is time to go for physiotherapy once again. my pre-mature arthritis is getting from bad to worse and it is now affecting my back very badly.

mommy, can we sell away the uzap and buy a u-papa instead?


about her
    jayne, 21
    smu econs
    needs a reboot in her life.
    needs to eat and exercise more.
    waiting on Him


your shout outs

.
her juke box
    just click the play button to listen

    Backstreet boys - how did i fall in love with you

    tribal jam - remind me

    justin timberlake - my love

    delta goodrem - be strong

    bethany joy lenz - let me fall

    sean paul - give it up (step up OST)

    neyo - so sick

    jojo - little too late

    corrine bailey rae - like a star





her friends