Friday, May 4
intern my butt 12:28 am

i am a 2-day old intern.

i have been doing nothing but eating air in the office for 2 days. 1st day- understandable, i didnt have a desktop to work on. so i was reading articles over and over again, pretending to be busy.

2nd day, i deliberately went to work earlier to make sure my email account has been set up. everything was up and ready. and i still have no work.

and everyone around me was super busy.

i had waves of guilty conscience hitting me every minute. my boss- either too busy or away at meetings. he'd rather pass some work to the other interns but me. probably becos im not familiar with the system.

after an hour, i ran out of ubs websites to surf, and i beg the other intern, wati, to give me something to do. at least help me look useful.

it is funny cos even though i didnt do anything much for the past 2 days, i still feel kinda tired. probably because i haven recovered from the bad plane flight.


about her
    jayne, 21
    smu econs
    needs a reboot in her life.
    needs to eat and exercise more.
    waiting on Him


your shout outs

.
her juke box
    just click the play button to listen

    Backstreet boys - how did i fall in love with you

    tribal jam - remind me

    justin timberlake - my love

    delta goodrem - be strong

    bethany joy lenz - let me fall

    sean paul - give it up (step up OST)

    neyo - so sick

    jojo - little too late

    corrine bailey rae - like a star





her friends