Tuesday, May 1
feels like home 10:14 pm

im finally back home after a gruly 10hr flight and being awake for more than 36 hrs. and tmr is my first day of work at UBS.. whoopy. i wonder how i can survive.

suffering from jet lag, post-motion sickness and lack of sleep. but no matter what, it was FANTASTIC trip. with 4 boxes of krispy kremes!!!!

it was hilarious cos the customs at sydney were trying to snatch my doughnuts.. so did the air stewardesss. yep, fancy an asian girl carrying 4 frigging boxes of doughnuts all the way home. the krispy kremes guy thought that i have a huge family to feed, until i told him that singapore doesnt have an outlet.

ok, stop here. need ta sleep before my boss fires me tmr.


about her
    jayne, 21
    smu econs
    needs a reboot in her life.
    needs to eat and exercise more.
    waiting on Him


your shout outs

.
her juke box
    just click the play button to listen

    Backstreet boys - how did i fall in love with you

    tribal jam - remind me

    justin timberlake - my love

    delta goodrem - be strong

    bethany joy lenz - let me fall

    sean paul - give it up (step up OST)

    neyo - so sick

    jojo - little too late

    corrine bailey rae - like a star





her friends