Friday, January 19
tired..addicted. 12:18 am

it has been a very long week. too long for my liking. the thought of how to survive this whole week of meetings, homework, presentations, reading and classes really challenged me. i mean i can handle it, but dude, its only week 3.

and i just realised that 4 of my modules are having midterms before break week.

whoopie doodles, jayne.

but anyhow, im glad i survived. i kinda concluded that econ is really NOT my thing. and i shant question myself anymore. just gonna look forward to graduation and med school. was talking to kerchoon over lunch and it kinda struck me that after this semester, i will have completed 20/36 modules of my degree. very proud of myself.

go go go jayne. oh, played CS just now in studio with the BE people. i think i am a free frag. but i improved!!!! i see 2 digits of my score now. and i didnt puke after 15 mins. heh. all jasmine's fault: got me into this computer games thing. reminds me of sec 2 days when i played starcraft every night from 12am to 6am before going to school the next day...

oh well, now back to desperate housewives season 3.........


about her
    jayne, 21
    smu econs
    needs a reboot in her life.
    needs to eat and exercise more.
    waiting on Him


your shout outs

.
her juke box
    just click the play button to listen

    Backstreet boys - how did i fall in love with you

    tribal jam - remind me

    justin timberlake - my love

    delta goodrem - be strong

    bethany joy lenz - let me fall

    sean paul - give it up (step up OST)

    neyo - so sick

    jojo - little too late

    corrine bailey rae - like a star





her friends