Sunday, January 21
travelling 12:46 am

woke up at 12 pm today cos i rushed to finish the last episode of desperate housewives season 3. i hate no-endings season finale. makes me think of series alot.

that's the reason why i cant watch drama series. if you know me, im a dvd/ tv addict. call me alcohol anoynomous-- im more of a TV addict. once i start, i cant stop till the end.

i hate sad endings too; makes me feel like i wasted my time watching the show and cry.

oh well, so i woke up and watch tv till 4 pm when i had a tummyache. i think i might die from colon cancer and i wun be surprised. more than half the visits to the doctor is gastro-intestinal related problems. but anyway, i rushed down to the esplanade to see meiting perform only to know that it was cancelled due to the heavy rain.

then, i rushed down to michelle's birthday party only to realised that she was about to cut the cake. bad timing but at least i made it. the food was fantastic, and it was great to see some of the convoc people-- gilbert and my "fiance", xuanming. damn funny but i must say, xuanming is the only one who responded to my appeal for a rich husband a few weeks ago. the funny thing was he said " jayne, i only have 100 dollars in my bank, which means i canbuy 50 packets of chicken rice and u wun go hungry for 50 days.... jayne, will u marry me??"

darn funny but sweet enough. hahaha

we were joking about it the whole night with the company of wine and slips of XO. now i know why people drink xo in winter-- it warms the body. hot stuff. heh.

another funny thing happened was when i was looking for michelle's condo. it was at moulmein rise next to ttsh but the stupid thing was there wasn't any signboards for the condos. so how am i supposed to know which condo is which???

called david and he said it was the condo opposite revival centre church. so i went to ask the security guard at what i thought was the condo.

me: uncle, is this Grand Tower?
SG: *waves off* no no no... there there...
me (on the phone): fangwei, im lost...
fangwei: dont listen to that uncle...
me( spots a couple): excuse me.. where is Grand Tower?
couple: This is Grand Tower!

me ( turns to the security guard) : *silently whispers* WHAT THE CRAP!!!!!!!!


about her
    jayne, 21
    smu econs
    needs a reboot in her life.
    needs to eat and exercise more.
    waiting on Him


your shout outs

.
her juke box
    just click the play button to listen

    Backstreet boys - how did i fall in love with you

    tribal jam - remind me

    justin timberlake - my love

    delta goodrem - be strong

    bethany joy lenz - let me fall

    sean paul - give it up (step up OST)

    neyo - so sick

    jojo - little too late

    corrine bailey rae - like a star





her friends