Wednesday, January 10
thank God 11:10 pm

To my family- thanks Dad for ur shoulder for me to cry on; Thanks Mum for worrying and concerning and sorry for causing you a sleepness night; Thanks Kor for never-before concern and support.


To my aunts - thanks for the prayers and time for accompanying me


To my closest girlfriends - meiting, suzi, jasmine, jeannette; and to edmund - thanks for the concern, support and reassurance. really needed it and appreciated it a whole lots.


To God- Thank you for keeping me safe and sound once more.


about her
    jayne, 21
    smu econs
    needs a reboot in her life.
    needs to eat and exercise more.
    waiting on Him


your shout outs

.
her juke box
    just click the play button to listen

    Backstreet boys - how did i fall in love with you

    tribal jam - remind me

    justin timberlake - my love

    delta goodrem - be strong

    bethany joy lenz - let me fall

    sean paul - give it up (step up OST)

    neyo - so sick

    jojo - little too late

    corrine bailey rae - like a star





her friends