Thursday, April 3
new blogskin 2:45 pm

alright. everytime i change my blogskin... i spend hrs on trying to make it look pretty. it is pretty alright. this is what u get when jayne is trying to do her homework in the library.. but has no music to shut her from distraction ( my yahoo music couldnt load.. :( ). in the end, i got super distracted by my surroundings and i started looking for blogskin.

decided to add photos. realised my blog has been dull... i'll see how this works out.

meanwhile, trying listening to yahoo music launch cast. great alternative to online radio and repeated songs on ur ipod/itunes. the best part... it is free!!! :)

ok, i really think that my blog skin looks darn pretty. im into polaroids.. and this is perfecto! :)


about her
    jayne, 21
    smu econs
    needs a reboot in her life.
    needs to eat and exercise more.
    waiting on Him


your shout outs

.
her juke box
    just click the play button to listen

    Backstreet boys - how did i fall in love with you

    tribal jam - remind me

    justin timberlake - my love

    delta goodrem - be strong

    bethany joy lenz - let me fall

    sean paul - give it up (step up OST)

    neyo - so sick

    jojo - little too late

    corrine bailey rae - like a star





her friends