Wednesday, March 19
interviews.. 3:12 pm

i just went thru 2 rounds of phone interviews from a bank. it is probably the only bank that replied me to date.. (on the words of my roommate, the only bank that bothers to call people who are on exchange.. i like to think it that way..)

it pretty made me think.. i'm applying for an internship position.. how come need 2 rounds of interviews? it was pretty nerve wreaking, i must admit. A face-to-face is worse.. so i must start counting my blessings.

the only sucky thing about these phone interviews.. is that they gave me 2 hrs and less than 24 hrs notices respectively, and that it is being held at 2am in the morning..

again, enuff said. just wanna get the job.


about her
    jayne, 21
    smu econs
    needs a reboot in her life.
    needs to eat and exercise more.
    waiting on Him


your shout outs

.
her juke box
    just click the play button to listen

    Backstreet boys - how did i fall in love with you

    tribal jam - remind me

    justin timberlake - my love

    delta goodrem - be strong

    bethany joy lenz - let me fall

    sean paul - give it up (step up OST)

    neyo - so sick

    jojo - little too late

    corrine bailey rae - like a star





her friends