Thursday, April 3
spring me back to life 4:33 am

ok it is time to change my blogskin...

but as usual: im too lazy.

winter has hit me bad and left a permanent scar of sloth in my nature.

im too lazy to:
1. wake up for class.
2. do my homework.
3. study for my exams
4. travel out of toronto and to other cities in ontario.
5. pack my room.
6. email people.
7. walk. i'd rather take public transport since i have a monthly pass that cost me 109 CAD, in which i'd better make the super best out of it.
8. make travel plans
9. write my internship report.
10. look for internship for the summer.
11. blog.

but hurrah to winter, im less slothful to do these following:
1. eat.
2. groceries shopping ( to feed my gluttony)
3. watch tv shows online.
4. cook.
5. sleep.

spring is finally here..( 2 weeks late though!). temperature on average is above zero. it is kinda ironic cos on the official calendar-marked day of spring, toronto was having snow storm. hur hur hur.. so much for blossoming flowers and bird chirpping.


about her
    jayne, 21
    smu econs
    needs a reboot in her life.
    needs to eat and exercise more.
    waiting on Him


your shout outs

.
her juke box
    just click the play button to listen

    Backstreet boys - how did i fall in love with you

    tribal jam - remind me

    justin timberlake - my love

    delta goodrem - be strong

    bethany joy lenz - let me fall

    sean paul - give it up (step up OST)

    neyo - so sick

    jojo - little too late

    corrine bailey rae - like a star





her friends