Saturday, November 17
the billion dollar question. that will cost me an A 5:00 pm

super angst now. ok, just feel super stupid now.

i had my entrepreneur finance exams this morning and yups, i was caught by surprise.
1.6 billion = ??? million?

ok, the most common answer is 1500 million.

that's the US definition of a billion.

and to my surprise too, 1billion = 1500 000 million.
that's the UK and french definition.

SO. HOW MUCH IS a billion worth? i think the acceptable answer in this exam is the US version.

and i stupidly calculated using the UK version.

omg. how dumb.


about her
    jayne, 21
    smu econs
    needs a reboot in her life.
    needs to eat and exercise more.
    waiting on Him


your shout outs

.
her juke box
    just click the play button to listen

    Backstreet boys - how did i fall in love with you

    tribal jam - remind me

    justin timberlake - my love

    delta goodrem - be strong

    bethany joy lenz - let me fall

    sean paul - give it up (step up OST)

    neyo - so sick

    jojo - little too late

    corrine bailey rae - like a star





her friends