Friday, December 22
rush hours 12:08 am

today was a very rush day. slept at 4 plus and woke up at 12 to treat a friend to lunch.


then it was back to shopping for xmas gifts for my extended family.
then to shopping for groceries for dinner and baking later
then was suffering from a bad stomach
then rushed to meet my girls at tp mrt
then walked them to my home
then rushed to teach them to bake muffins @ 4 pm cos of them had to leave by 630pm
then rushed to make mushroom pasta for dinner
then send 2 of them off and tried to locate another of my yd girl
then had dinner and watch "school of rock" and ate strawberry cheesecake ice cream
then washed the dishes
then talked to nickki and walked her to the interchanged and back
then bathed
then wrapped the presents


then now on my bed, typing this post while drinking my mum-approved alcoholic drink: choya + green tea from their japan trip.


and now i want to sleep.


about her
    jayne, 21
    smu econs
    needs a reboot in her life.
    needs to eat and exercise more.
    waiting on Him


your shout outs

.
her juke box
    just click the play button to listen

    Backstreet boys - how did i fall in love with you

    tribal jam - remind me

    justin timberlake - my love

    delta goodrem - be strong

    bethany joy lenz - let me fall

    sean paul - give it up (step up OST)

    neyo - so sick

    jojo - little too late

    corrine bailey rae - like a star





her friends