Monday, November 6
happy birthday to me 12:05 am

i'm 20. no, twen-teen. yes, in the stage of self -denial now man. join me, nicole! we are TWEN-Teen! :)


had a great birthday. seriously happy one. never felt so happy and blessed and love for a long long time. and i have to give my thanks to so many people who really remembered wishing me a happy birthday:

  1. God. He gave me a birthday! :)
  2. Mom, Dad, Grandma and kor. they gave me a huge ang-bao! (except my brother though)
  3. my Cousinss... jerms!! quick come back to singapore! james, jansen and jasmine :)
  4. my dear Meiting!!!!!!!!!!!
  5. edmund :)
  6. Kinyip! happy birthday to you too!!!!!! :)
  7. the convocation people! jasmine, kerchoon, fangwei,david, xuanming, ford, gerald!:)
  8. econs people! suzi, meiyan, chui khim, peiling, alvin, jean(thanks for the earrings! )
  9. my ltm TAs- ujin, aaron, bharathi, Tim teoh
  10. BE peeps! Jeremy,LN, Heyuan, Sek Farn Buddy(TK), jiahui, Gabe, huixing, keris, joyce, jingfu!
  11. Jianxiong (thanx thanx! ) and Jianjie!
  12. my class people: JJ ( very sweet of you calling me at 1am...haha), Elgin, yee fang, ying ying, candice, vikrant, daoxiong, nimeng, changjie
  13. my og: thol, mabes, darrell, jon, wenqi, michelle (happy birthday to you!)
  14. Hsing chieh, shyuan, liping, xiang xiang pai, febri.., cheewee, derrick!
  15. nikki, aurelia, belle, joe tee, bj, kenji (happy birthday, civilian! ), my yd girls..
  16. alan!
  17. jinghow! see i still remember...
  18. ruizhen! :) i miss you
  19. epc peeps: austine and wei hong! :)
  20. and the many lovely others whom i cant remember off hand now.. sorry!



special thanks to some people who made it very memorable:

  1. jasmine, kerchoon, fangwei and david! for successfully completing mission J-spot! i love the cake, the beers (yay.. u know me too well..), the pretty flowers and the shirt( hmm.. im not sure whether u really know me well now.. haha), the surprises and most importantly, the love! :) I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!
  2. my og people!!!! thanks for the nice treat @ ice3! really enjoyed myself!! and darrell, please recover so that we can go eat buttered crabs....
  3. alan... the cheesecake from east coast.. SO SWEET!!!!!! thanks dude !! :)
  4. Edmund long! hahahhahaa.. lets go sun and moon again, please........ thanks for the treat and the pretty wallet! :) im still using it, don't worry.. haha
  5. the someone that i cannot mention. thanks for the treat that paulaners brauhaus!! :) i really love that place alot! and i really really appreciate it alot.
  6. alan, although it was a lastmin meet up to get back ur tennis racquet, but still, thanks for the mini celebration! :)
  7. meiting. because if u dont sms me, i will feel damn sian.. haha and i owe u a treat and ur prezzie is STILL in my house!
  8. my ltb group. really for doing an kick Arse presentation on my birthday!! darn proud of you guys!
  9. kin yip. for sharing the same birthday as me!! it feels quite funny to wish someone else happy birthday too! :)

ohh, im really happy...



about her
    jayne, 21
    smu econs
    needs a reboot in her life.
    needs to eat and exercise more.
    waiting on Him


your shout outs

.
her juke box
    just click the play button to listen

    Backstreet boys - how did i fall in love with you

    tribal jam - remind me

    justin timberlake - my love

    delta goodrem - be strong

    bethany joy lenz - let me fall

    sean paul - give it up (step up OST)

    neyo - so sick

    jojo - little too late

    corrine bailey rae - like a star





her friends