Tuesday, October 17
i love my parents... 1:44 pm

ok. im official spoilt by my parents.. for once.


my parents came back from japan yesterday and they bought a whole load of junkies. food, stuff and..more stuff.. good stuff i must say. damn good food and even RAMEN!!!! hoho hoooo.. curry ramen, here i come!


so, these are what i had:

  1. swatch watch! my dad called me and asked whether i prefer a guess or swatch watch.. ahh.. decision decision. hence in the midst of my sleepiness, i said "anything".
  2. 3 lancome juicy tubes lipgloss... AHHH!!!!!!!!
  3. 1 lancome facial wash.... AHHH!!!!!
  4. nice chocolates and biscults..
  5. japanese clogs which i think is damn pretty but i cant wear it to school??
  6. all the freebies from the hotels..( those disposable slippers.. etc...)
  7. a damn sleek umbrella.. very light and thin..

im a spoilt brat. i admit it.. meanwhile, here is my new swatchie!!!! AHHH



about her
    jayne, 21
    smu econs
    needs a reboot in her life.
    needs to eat and exercise more.
    waiting on Him


your shout outs

.
her juke box
    just click the play button to listen

    Backstreet boys - how did i fall in love with you

    tribal jam - remind me

    justin timberlake - my love

    delta goodrem - be strong

    bethany joy lenz - let me fall

    sean paul - give it up (step up OST)

    neyo - so sick

    jojo - little too late

    corrine bailey rae - like a star





her friends